Bio-Cure EP 1100
100% Solids Epoxy Primer
Bio-Cure 1100 reduces the use of carbon-based raw materials while emitting 0-VOCs and drying faster than standard epoxies. It provides excellent hydrophobicity & water resistance. It also exhibits above average adhesion over lightly-contaminated surfaces.
It is ideally suited as a primer for larger commercial and industrial applications requiring an easy to use and cost-effective floor coating primer. It can be used as a base coat for solid color, chip broadcast, seamless quartz or even metallic flooring systems. Kits are available in a range of sizes and colors. depending on the application.
Features and Benefits
- Superior Adhesion & Hydrophobicity
- Green-Friendly, Plant Based Floor Coating
- Easy 1:1 mix
Product Technical Specifications
- Mix Ratio: 1 Part A to 1 Part B
- Packaging: 10-gallon Kits
- Available in clear or pigmented standard colors
- Cloud Grey, Smoke Grey, Flint, Owl Grey, Buff, White, & Black
No video selected
Select a video type in the sidebar.
Get In Touch Today
Contact us to discuss your application, get samples
or schedule an estimate.