Bio-Cure™ EP 1100
100% Solids Epoxy Primer
Bio-Cure™ EP 1100 reduces the use of carbon-based raw materials while emitting 0-VOCs and drying faster than standard epoxies. It provides excellent hydrophobicity & water resistance. It also exhibits above average adhesion over lightly contaminated surfaces.
Bio-Cure™ EP 1100 is ideally suited as a primer for larger commercial and industrial applications that require an easy to use and cost-effective floor coating primer. It can be used as a base coat for solid color systems, chip broadcast systems, seamless quartz systems, or even metallic flooring systems. Bio-Cure™ EP 1100 is available in a range of pre-pigmented colors, as well as clear.
Features and Benefits
- Superior Adhesion & Hydrophobicity
- Green-Friendly, Plant Based Floor Coating
- Easy 1:1 mix ratio
Product Technical Specifications
- Mix Ratio: 1 Part-A to 1 Part-B
- Packaging: 10-gallon Kits
- Available in Clear or pre-pigmented standard colors: Cloud Grey, Smoke Grey, Flint, Owl Grey, Buff, White, & Black
Get In Touch Today
Contact us to discuss your application, get samples
or schedule an estimate.