Heavy-Duty Urethane Topcoat
HDC 100 is a heavy-duty, 2-component, moisture-cured urethane topcoat system that incorporates an optional ultra-fine aggregate to provide maximum durability. Available in both a standard (semi-gloss) or a satin finish, it is our most versatile and widely used topcoat for heavy industrial applications.
HDC 100 provides a lightly textured finish that best used as a sealer-coat over any solid color, chip or seamless quartz system. HDC 100 is ideally suited for high-traffic applications such as warehouses, manufacturing facilities, and retail centers.
Features and Benefits
- Extremely high abrasion resistance
- UV Resistant, color-stable formula
- Easy to use with a long working time
- Optional, light texture
- Available in a standard (semi-gloss) or satin finish
Product Technical Specifications
- 1.08-gal kit includes Part A, Part B, and optional Part C aggregate (240 mesh)
- Easy mix full kit as packaged
- Available in clear or post add 1-Pint Resinwerks™ Universal Pigment per kit
Get In Touch Today
Contact us to discuss your application, get samples
or schedule an estimate.