Polyurethane Concrete Topcoat
BioCem™ TC is a polyurethane concrete-based topcoat application designed to go over BioCem™ MF slurry or BioCem™ SL applications. It may also be used as a primer for other slurry or cove base applications or as a standalone coating in certain circumstances. It offers an attractive matte finish and is resistant to fungi growth per ASTMG-21.
As a top-coat for urethane concrete, BioCem™ TC provides food & beverage and industrial environments with a durable and seamless wear surface that will stand up to hot water pressure and steam cleaning. This polyurethane concrete flooring topcoat provides superior resistance to oleic acids, bleach, enzymatic cleaners and a host of other harsh chemicals.
Features and Benefits
- Resistant to thermal shock and chemical attack
- Seamless, hygienic finish
- Attractive matte finish
- Fast, low-odor, and VOC free installation
Product Technical Specifications
- Kit includes 1-gal part-A, 1-gal part-B and 2 6.5-lb bag part C filler
- Coverage: 220 sq.ft. per kit
- For use with UC powdered pigments: black, tan, grey, dark grey, brick red, and green
National Brazilian Steakhouse Chain
Commercial kitchens present flooring systems with significant long-term performance challenges. Food production floors are subject to constant chemical attack from grease, aggressive chemicals, and a host of cleaning solutions.LEARN MORE
Get In Touch Today
Contact us to discuss your application, get samples
or schedule an estimate.