Self-Leveling Polyurethane Concrete
BioCem™ SL is a medium duty, self-leveling polyurethane concrete application that is applied at a thickness of 1/8" and may be broadcast into and top-coated to achieve any number of desired finishes. It withstands moderate thermal shock and provides for resistance to concrete moisture vapor emissions, impact, and chemical attack.
BioCem™ SL is widely used to help level badly damaged floors and provides owners with a highly durable subsurface for any range of resinous and commercial flooring alternatives. It is widely used in food & beverage applications along with commercial and industrial flooring applications.
Features and Benefits
- Resistant to thermal shock, impact, and chemical attack
- Seamless, hygienic finish
- Easy to work with, self-leveling finish
- Fast, low-odor, and VOC free installation
Product Technical Specifications
- Kit includes 1-gal part-A, 1-gal part-B and 1 40-lb bag part-C filler
- Coverage: 56 sq.ft. per kit
- Available in 2-gal kits, 5-gal pails, 50-gal drums, and 250-gal tote sizes
- For use with UC powdered pigments: black, tan, grey, dark grey, brick red, and green
National Brazilian Steakhouse Chain
Commercial kitchens present flooring systems with significant long-term performance challenges. Food production floors are subject to constant chemical attack from grease, aggressive chemicals, and a host of cleaning solutions.LEARN MORE
Get In Touch Today
Contact us to discuss your application, get samples
or schedule an estimate.