Self-Leveling 100% Solids Clear & Pigmented Epoxy
Resinwerks LevelGuard EP is a 100% solids self-leveling epoxy that is available in a pre-pigmented or water-clear versions. Designed for both commercial and industrial use, Level-Guard EP offers excellent long-term performance as a mid or top-coat epoxy. It is easy to work with and ideal for larger projects requiring a uniform finish and may be adjusted to cure quickly in situations requiring a more rapid return to service.
LevelGuard EP is engineered for maximum durability and may also be used as a base coat for broadcast chip or quartz in larger industrial applications. It is available pre-pigmented in all standard colors. LevelGuard EP Clear utilizes a highly refined cycloaliphatic hardener for improved long-term UV stability.
Features and Benefits
- Superior Flow & Self-Leveling Properties
- Green-Friendly, VOC-Free Coating
- Excellent color stability & durability as a top-coat epoxy
- Clear version serves as an excellent metallic epoxy
Product Technical Specifications
- Mix Ratio: 2 Parts A to 1 Part B
- 3-Gallon or 15-Gallon Kits
- Available in Clear or pre-pigmented standard colors: Cloud Grey, Smoke grey, Owl Grey, Flint, Buff, Black, White
Get In Touch Today
Contact us to discuss your application, get samples
or schedule an estimate.