Urethane and Polyaspartic Coating Pigments
Resinwerks™ Universal Pigments are a unique blend of high-quality resinous flooring pigments that are ground and dispersed to the most stringent color specifications. These non-reactive colorants are engineered to be added to Resinwerks™ clear urethane and polyaspartic coatings following mixing.
Universal Pigments allow contractors to avoid the challenges and confusion associated with separate "clear" and "pigment base" versions of the same material. Resinwerks Universal Pigments provide outstanding hide and are strong enough to achieve full color opacity in a single coat.
Features and Benefits
- Excellent color opacity
- Easy to use and disperse
- For use in Resinwerks Urethanes, Polyaspartics, and 100% Solids Epoxy Coatings
Product Technical Specifications
- Packaging: 1-Quart or 1-Pint units
- Post-added to mixed material, no short-filled base part A units required
- Available in 8 standard colors and 8 specialty & safety/traffic colors
- Load rate: Approximately 10-oz per mixed gallon
Get In Touch Today
Contact us to discuss your application, get samples
or schedule an estimate.