BioCem™ Mono-Floor Slurry (MF)
Polyurethane Concrete Slurry
BioCem™ Mono-Floor Slurry (MF) is a heavy-duty polyurethane concrete application that is applied at a thickness of 3/16" and may be broadcast with sand up to a final thickness of 1/4". Offering superior resistance to impact, thermal shock, and moisture vapor emissions, BioCem™ MF may be installed with either a BioCem™ TC topcoat or one of Resinwerks™ compatible Kinetic™ polyaspartic topcoats.
BioCem™ MF is an ideal selection for environments experiencing heavy traffic, frequent hot water washdowns, or other high levels of thermal shock. Common applications include Food & Beverage Manufacturing, Breweries, and Commercial Kitchens. BioCem™ MF offers a lightly textured, non-slip surface that is completely seamless and will not break down as a result of oleic acids generated from common enzymatic cleaners.
Features and Benefits
- Resistant to thermal shock and chemical attack
- Seamless, hygienic finish
- High impact resistance
- Moisture vapor emission tolerant
Product Technical Specifications
- Kit includes 1-gal part-A, 1-gal part-B and one 56-lb bag of part-C filler
- Coverage: 42 sq.ft. per kit
- Available in 2-gal kits, 5-gal pails, 50-gal drums, and 250-gal tote sizes
- For use with UC powdered pigments: black, tan, grey, dark grey, brick red, and green
National Brazilian Steakhouse Chain
Commercial kitchens present flooring systems with significant long-term performance challenges. Food production floors are subject to constant chemical attack from grease, aggressive chemicals, and a host of cleaning solutions.LEARN MORE
Get In Touch Today
Contact us to discuss your application, get samples
or schedule an estimate.