Bio-Cem™ CB is an heavy-duty polyurethane concrete cove base material. It consists of a troweled mortar designed to hang on vertical surfaces and is used to form perimeter cove base, cant cove and other vertical applications.
Bio-Cem CB is installed at a thickness of 3/16" and provides for an extremely durable and seamless transition from horizontal to vertical surfaces. CB may be troweled to a specified height and is resistant to thermal shock, impact and chemical attack. Ideal for breweries, kitchens and heavy-duty industrial settings.
- Kit includes 1/2 gal part A, 1/2 gal part B and 2 bags part C filler
- Coverage: 72 ln. ft. per kit @ 4" high, 3/16" thick
- Available in single kits, 5-gal, drum and tote quantities.
- Pigment: UC Powder pigments: black, tan, grey dark grey, brick red and green
- Resistant to thermal shock and chemical attack
- Fast, low-odor installation
- Superior impact resistance
Get In Touch Today
Contact us to discuss your application, get samples
or schedule an estimate.